Take your Pick -- Lifelong Learning Adventures for Curious Hearts

Take your Pick -- Lifelong Learning Adventures for Curious Hearts
" It is almost impossible to go through a whole day without learning something .. " so go ahead, take your pick and start your journey .. Lifelong Learning Adventures inspired by Charlotte Mason Homeschooling with a Living Books Curriculum

Monday, September 3, 2012

Waterflea - Pagoo Chapter 3 Resources

Waterflea - Pagoo Chapter 3 Resources

 Hydra catches Waterflea ( food chain)


 Waterflea Waltz

 




1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    My name is Sheila Carroll and I am the owner of Living Books Curriculum. I really like what you have done with your blog in communicating Charlotte Mason's ideas. Would you mind contacting me offline?

    I can be reached at sheila@livingbookscurriculum.com.
    God bless you,
    Sheila Carroll

    ReplyDelete